Be Prepared for Ft. Clatsop Day Camp
When: June 24-27, 830am-330pm with Family Day June 28th from 1pm-330pm
Where: Camp Rilea, Warrenton
What: A week of fun, including BB’s, Archery, fishing, wood projects, a hike on Thursday…the beach (wolves and bears) and Ft. Clatsop (Webelos)…did we mention BB’s and Archery?? All with a great Pirate Theme!!
What to bring to camp
Every day campers and adults will need the following items:
• Healthy sack lunch (to be stored in cooler in pack shelter)
• Healthy snack (there will be NO food items available in the trading post)
• Refillable water bottle (Required)
Sunscreen and bug spray
• Closed toe shoes AND socks
• Light jacket/rain coat
• Folding chair or blanket to sit on during lunch
• Good attitude
Additional items to bring
- 1 Clean gallon jug per boy, to be used at BB’s
- Spending money for the trading post
- This year fishing is catch and KEEP. Any fish caught will be kept bagged on ice for the end of the day.
What NOT to bring to camp
Please leave the following items at home…
• Junk food and energy drinks
• Knives (pocket knives will be provided during whittling station only)
Friday Family Day
Friday from 1pm-330pm
Parents and siblings are invited to come to camp on Friday.
We will have fun games and activities for the entire family to enjoy
Following all of the games, enjoy skits and songs on which the campers have been working. Then help us thank those who made the week possible.
Camp will close with a very meaningful flag retirement ceremony.
Don’t forget to plan on coming back next year!!