The rules for the First Annual Dutch Oven Dessert Cook Off have been posted. The Cook Off will be held at our annual district picnic on Thursday July 10th at Cullaby Lake.
ft. Clatsop District
Dutch Oven Dessert Cook Off
July lO 2ol4
Cullaby Lake Park
l. Entrants supply your own Dutch ovens and Utensils
2,. Entrants supply all charcoal and starter.
3. Everything must be prepared on site.
4, Entrants must describe their creation as to how made and with
what to the judges.
5, Entrants can start at 5:5O pm. Judging at 7:OO pm.
6. Judges will be judging on:
7. All cooking must be done in a Dutch Oven on site.
8. Side items such as butters, sauces, jams should not be
presented to the judges.
9. Good fire safety practices must be maintained.
10. Safe food handling practices must be maintained.
For a printable flyer to share with your units, click Dutch Oven Rules