Howdy Partners! It’s almost time for Day Camp. We have an awesome staff again this year, headed by Mayor Ben as the Camp Director, Calamity Jen as the Business Director and Lauriet as the Program Director.
A few reminders…check in begins at 830am Monday – Thursday. Please do not drop scouts off prior to that time. You should make arrangements with your own pack to make sure they have a leader there by 830 each morning for check in.
Afternoon flag starts at 3pm, if you are picking your scout up, you are welcome to attend afternoon flag. Trading post will be open for a short time after flag. Pocket knives are available in the trading post, but can only be sold to adults and then must be taken home. There will also be some uniform parts and rank books for those scouts who have just advanced.
For a printable flyer to distribute to the families in your pack and full details, click Western Parent Letter
Highlights of the flyer are…
What to bring to camp
Every day campers and adults will need the following items:
- • Healthy sack lunch (to be stored in cooler in pack shelter)
- • Healthy snack (there will be NO food items available in the trading post)
- • Refillable water bottle (Required)
- • Sunscreen and bug spray
- • Closed toe shoes AND socks
- • Light jacket/rain coat
- • Folding chair or blanket to sit on during lunch
- • Good attitude
What NOT to bring to camp
Please leave the following items at home…
- • Junk food and energy drinks
- • Electronics
- • Alcohol/tobacco
- • Knives (pocket knives will be provided during whittling station only)
- • Pets